Unfold possibilities with insightful decisions.
Big Data. Big Potential.
Today, AWS helps companies put their most innovative tools and technologies to work to achieve their business needs. When it comes to big data services, we believe that custom solutions are the answer. So when you’re ready to put big data to work, we can help you find a solution that works explicitly for you.
Why Big Data in the Cloud?
Buried within data lie critical insights. Cloud makes Big Data projects more affordable, easier to deploy, quicker to generate a return on investment, and more able to integrate multiple sources of information. What can be analysed? Virtually anything, and we have examples of companies processing tens of terabytes per day.
AWS is the most complete platform for big data, having helped thousands of organisations build and deploy highly flexible big data analytics quickly and easily – without large upfront costs. You can access as many resources as you need and only pay for what you use. So, whether you’re looking for real-time insights, scalability and speed, or simply a partner to help you navigate the best path forward, AWS big data analytics can help you find the solution that’s right for you.
Here are a few resources to help you get to speed on how companies today are building highly scalable and secure big data applications fast.
- Read IDC’s whitepaper about new concepts, strategies and best practices for designing and deploying a cloud-based data warehouse.
- Discover how Netflix achieved precision performance through AWS.
- Download the AI at Work infographic to find out how banking, insurance and healthcare companies are using AI and Machine Learning to build new business models and transforming their industries.
- Hear from CapitalOne and the role Machine Learning has played to innovate their customer experience.
- Read how machine and deep learning are bringing insight and precision to AON and Phillips.